Carla Maree is a contagious personality who champions people to be fearless in their choices. At the tender age of 17, she left home and then travelled the world seeking to find herself as an actor. Her hilarious and sometimes dangerous adventures through 49 countries instilled her with a courageous and bold approach to life which enabled her to achieve success in business at an early age.
Believing that businesses fail to recognise the genuine cost of unhappy employees on the bottom line, Carla has designed an effective system to engage employees and drive performance in the workplace while enriching personal lives.
Carla helps individuals awaken and discover that happiness and joy is a conscious choice, we can learn to make everyday no matter what circumstances we are faced with in our everyday lives.
With a humorous and a bright presentation, Carla demonstrates that by challenging the “norms” of business, life and behaviour. Making fearless and bold choices, investments in staff happiness will return dividends through increased productivity, reduced sick leave and lower staff turnover.
Carla is the owner of an award-winning franchise, Anytime Fitness which she built from the ground up, the founder and owner of the Happy Hot Yoga school, host of the chart-topping podcast Get Happy Hour, author of Get Happy Now, accredited PT and a qualified yoga teacher.
It is Carlas’ mission to help as many people as she can on this planet live a happier and more fulfilled life.
Carla’s most impactful presentations are on:
• Cultivating more happiness and joy in every area of our lives
• Happiness is a conscious choice – how to take control of your choices, daily habits and mastering your mindset.
• The power of Yoga and meditation.
• Cultivating a happier workplace. Believing that business and organisations are failing to recognise the genuine cost of unhappy employees to their bottom line.
• Investing in staff happiness will yield results in productivity, reduced sick leave, healthier team members and less staff turnover.
• The power of happy leadership – how to create a workplace culture with happy engaged employees.
Carla Maree is a professional speaker spreading her message with the world that “happiness is a conscious choice”.
Carla has spoken at many events within her local community and further abroad
– Mind body spirit festival Sydney 2019
– TENX Conference on the Gold Coast
– Live Well festival Central Coast
– Hosted and a facilitator at Speakers Institute Sydney
– Hosted and a facilitator of happiness workshops at many small business on the Central Coast NSW
– Happiness as a Entrepreneur at Vibe Wire Sydney