Cathy Ngo is a refreshing voice and writer for change. She’s known for pushing the boundaries and agenda for DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging) — with humour, wit, and charisma.
For over ten years, Cathy has worked in banking and finance, specialising in people strategy and large-scale people transformation projects in top listed companies. Cathy left the corporate world to pursue her entrepreneurial itch — but also because she hit the ‘bamboo ceiling’ (just like the glass ceiling, only thicker).
Cathy is the founder of three social enterprises — Keynoteworthy, Worthy Stories and Wellworthy & Co. Her continued advocacy work and thought leadership have led her to speak and run workshops worldwide. Cathy also runs improv and speakership programs for Black, Indigenous and People of Colour. Her desire for social justice started as a child — which landed her in a lot of trouble. But she will inspire your people to be the change they wish to see.
Keynote speaking topics:
– Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging in the workplace
– Finding your voice and identity as a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) person
– How to use humour for social change
– How Employee Experience and Customer Experience can intersect for better outcomes
– How to be an ally for impact. Accelerating inclusion and belonging
Cathy is an experienced speaker delivering keynotes on representation and inclusion at work and society. Cathy has spoken at many including Future Women, Zonta International, Australian Business Chambers, Pausefest, various HR Conferences, Ausmumpreneur Conference, World Leader Summit and many more.