Cathy Ngo is a refreshing voice and writer for change. She’s known for pushing the boundaries and agenda for DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging) — with humour, wit, and charisma.
Cathy has worked in banking and finance for over ten years, specialising in people strategy and large-scale people transformation projects in top-listed companies. Cathy left the corporate world to pursue her entrepreneurial itch — but also because she hit the ‘bamboo ceiling’ (just like the glass ceiling, only thicker).
Cathy is the founder of Keynoteworthy. Her continued advocacy work and thought leadership led her to speak and run workshops worldwide, advocating for more sustainable and inclusive events.
Cathy also runs improv and speakership programs for Black, Indigenous and People of Colour. Her desire for social justice started as a child — which landed her in a lot of trouble. But she will inspire your people to be the change they wish to see.
Keynote speaking topics:
- Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging in the workplace
- Finding your voice and identity as a Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) person
- How to use humour for social change
- How Employee Experience and Customer Experience can intersect for better outcomes
- How to be an ally for impact. Accelerating inclusion and belonging
Cathy is an experienced speaker and podcaster, delivering keynotes on representation and inclusion at work and in society. Cathy has spoken at many events and conferences, including Future Women, Zonta International, Australian Business Chamber, Pausefest, AHRI Conference, Ausmumpreneur Conference, World Leader Summit and many more.