Cynthia is a Global Purpose Leader, Global Speaker, An Author (The Purposeful Leader – 10 steps to success), Philanthropist, Social Care organizational strategist, founder of the social enterprise Regions International and currently the 2019 & 2020 Australia Day Ambassador, Female Wave of Change Australia Ambassador, and Innovate Africa Country leader for Australia.
Cynthia is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors & the TedxPerth Manager of Partnerships. She is also a published book author on Purposeful Leadership.
Cynthia is passionate about creating a positive impact in the world by creating leaders. Her success in her Career and Business comes down to her ability to build and maintain partnerships and collaborations; Her success in life is attributed by the connections she creates with others and the extent to which she can give and receive. She has created success in her roles as Clinical Consultant in Corporate Australia, with more than a decade of senior experience in the social care industry.
Cynthia has also created numerous successful roles for herself: Chief Operating Officer of the Skilled Migrant Professionals Magazine with over 13K subscribers; Editor-in-Chief of Australia’s very first African fashion magazine Face of Africa Australia Magazine: and Creative Director in collaboration with numerous well-known Australian fashion photographers, models and modelling agencies.
Cynthia’s leadership is strengthened by her communication and negotiation skills as well as her ability to remain calm under pressure. She was recently awarded the Authentic Leadership Global award received on behalf of Jacinda Ardern – Prime Minister of New Zealand. Cynthia manages multiple teams and leads with a focus to motivate and empower by creating more leaders, social change-makers and platforms where people can learn and grow.
Cynthia’s Keynote Topics include Purpose, Purposeful Leadership, Leadership, women in leadership, Resilience, Finding Joy in leadership, Inclusion and Diversity, Social Responsibility, How to balance it all and Happiness.
– Spoke at the Female Wave of Change Global Conference on Social Responsibility, Leadership, Purpose and Inter-generational relationships in South Africa September 2019
– Spoke at the Succeeding Beyond Borders International Conference in Perth, Australia August 2019
– Spoke at the Woman up Africa – ‘Build Her Brunch’ on Entrepreneurship and Leadership in Zambia September 2019
– Spoke at Bongohive – ‘Entrepreneurs Night event on ‘Being a Purposeful Leader’ September 2019
– Spoke at the Celebrate the Woman Breakfast on ‘Being a 360 leader’ in May 2019
– Spoke on Australia Day at Citizenship Ceremony by the City of Victoria Park – Spoke on Active Citizenship January 2019