Elisa is a powerhouse speaker that predicts the future. She uses big data and AI to translate human behaviour and brings to life an expert lens on the world and business. As a Data Maven, she tells engaging stories on what she sees in ‘predicting the market’. She’s done it not once, not twice, but multiple times – She predicted the winner of The Voice 2019 and 2020, and MasterChef Australia 2020. She has extensive content on the impact of COVID on the world, life and business.
As a speaker, Elisa is dynamically engaging, thought-provoking and a charismatic entertainer. She is a triple threat – beauty, brains and brawn (great hair, sharp intellect and feminine strength). She demystifies the complexity of data to cut through the noise and find your edge.
As a human, she holds a diversity card ‘full house’ – female, Asian, working mother, lesbian, disability (rheumatoid arthritis, which doesn’t yet qualify her for a disability sticker, but she’s going to milk this disability card for what she can to make up for the bloody pain and stiffness she suffers on a winters morning).
She is the Founder of Maven Data, Australia’s first strategic market insights agency powered by AI. She is also Founder of Strategic Data Central, a boutique data analytics consultancy.
She loves data and will take you on a journey to see the power of data in her uniquely entertaining way.
Corporate in-house speaking, workshop facilitation, keynote speaking and panel moderating.
● Speaker: Raising the Bar, City of Sydney (COVID postponed)
● Keynote: “Intelligent Insights with Data”, Women In Altitude, 2020
● Keynote: “Re-imagine your business with Data”, MOIR Group 2020
● Speaker: The future CFO – Big data and AI, Gartner International CFO Forum 2020
● Keynote: “Demystifying Data Analytics – Workshop Series”, Lawson HR Group 2020 (COVID postponed)
● Panel Moderator: “Avoiding unnecessary expenditure and working with what you’ve got”, Workforce Analytics Summit Sydney 2020
● Keynote: “Audience Engagement in the Attention Economy”, AFTRS Re:Frame 2019
● Keynote: “Why data is HR’s most valuable asset”, EAPAA conference 2019
● Keynote: “CFO of the Future”, Moir Group 2019
● Speaker: “The Becoming of a Dirty Lesbian in an Asian household”, Keynoteworthy 2019
● Panel Moderator: “Why financial services are banking on AI”, General Assembly 2019
● Workshop: “AI for Market Intelligence”, General Assembly 2019
● Panel: “Spinning Data to Gold”, ACS and Code Academy 2019