Elisa is an economist, data strategist and speaker with over 20 years of experience turning data into decisions. As a 21st century mandarin, she brings predictive insights to empower leaders to make better decisions using big data and AI.
She elegantly translates complex data into engaging and thought-provoking stories on human behaviour, society, culture and business. Elisa has accurately predicted the winner of The Voice Australia 3 years straight, MasterChef Australia 2020, the US Presidential Election 2020, the Tasmanian State Election 2021, amongst other topical events.
She is the founder of Maven Data, the world’s first AI-powered strategic market research company that uncovers market predictions to advise brands, industry and government. She is also the founder of Strategic Data Central, a boutique data analytics consultancy transforming organisational internal data into actionable insights. She has worked with Australia’s leading brands, large and small companies from SMEs to ASX10 including BHP, Woolworths, Caltex and Seven West Media.
She is a professional speaker and produces her own content, bringing an expert data lens and conversational flair to topical issues, culture and business – through the Maven Pulse newsletter. You can follow her insights on Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
Elisa consistently receives glowing reviews as a dynamic, engaging, thought-provoking, charismatic and entertaining speaker. She is a triple threat — beauty, brains and brawn (great hair, sharp intellect and feminine strength).
Corporate in-house speaking, workshop facilitation, keynote speaking and panel moderating.
● Speaker: Raising the Bar, City of Sydney
● Keynote: “Intelligent Insights with Data”, Women In Altitude, 2020
● Keynote: “Re-imagine your business with Data”, MOIR Group 2020
● Speaker: The future CFO – Big data and AI, Gartner International CFO Forum 2020
● Keynote: “Demystifying Data Analytics – Workshop Series”, Lawson HR Group 2020 (COVID postponed)
● Panel Moderator: “Avoiding unnecessary expenditure and working with what you’ve got”, Workforce Analytics Summit Sydney 2020
● Keynote: “Audience Engagement in the Attention Economy”, AFTRS Re:Frame 2019
● Keynote: “Why data is HR’s most valuable asset”, EAPAA conference 2019
● Keynote: “CFO of the Future”, Moir Group 2019
● Speaker: “The Becoming of a Dirty Lesbian in an Asian household”, Keynoteworthy 2019
● Panel Moderator: “Why financial services are banking on AI”, General Assembly 2019
● Workshop: “AI for Market Intelligence”, General Assembly 2019
● Panel: “Spinning Data to Gold”, ACS and Code Academy 2019