Jane is an author, researcher, leadership trainer, and executive coach and is well-regarded as a facilitator and speaker. Her speciality is researching, writing, and speaking on intuition’s role in business and life, including how to apply your innate intuitive intelligence to have more Aha moments and insights. Her first book, Intuition on Demand – Activate your intuitive intelligence for business success, is the only book globally that has examined the role intuition plays in decision-making amongst a broad selection of business leaders, artists, emergency workers and entrepreneurs. Her ability to clearly present these findings led to her book being recognized by AFR Boss magazine as one of the Top 50 Management books 2006. Her second book, Think Like an Entrepreneur – the Mindset of Success published in 2017 details a methodology for the deliberate creation of entrepreneurial success.
Jane has studied personal and organisational change, with health and well-being practices integrating these learnings into her career in senior levels of management and marketing. Formally completing a Post Graduate Diploma in Management in the MBA program in 2001, Jane developed an entrepreneurial education program teaching advanced intuitive intelligence skills, which she facilitates to business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Strong business experience as a management consultant
- Highly engaging trainer, facilitator, and executive coach
- Expert at the dissemination of complex scientific knowledge into practical applications
- Contextualised intuitive intelligence into decision-making, resilience strategies for stress management and developing entrepreneurial thinking
- Created unique techniques to train the power of accessing intuition, deliberately producing outstanding results for clients
- Global Researcher and International Expert
- Keynote speaker with the ability to effectively communicate from one-on-one to audiences of hundreds
The Heart of Innovation & Entrepreneurship
What makes an entrepreneur successful? What do entrepreneurs do to perform at the highest level? Entrepreneurial thinking can be easily developed by everyone and is far more than creative thinking, idea generation or brain-storming techniques.
What makes serial entrepreneurs successful is their personal mindset. They have an internal process that develops their mindset to perform at the highest level. And it is much more than their ability to tolerate high risk or failure. The entrepreneur develops their personal mindset from an inner perspective; they trust that clarity will emerge from intuition to inform the initial idea or vision for a business.
What you will learn:
- The ability to generate breakthrough ideas – fast!
- Cognitive fitness – retrain your brain to excel!
- Develop resilience and lower stress
- Certainty of and flexibility in decision-making
- Greater personal effectiveness
The Power of the Aha moment – how you can have insights on demand
Did you know that 95% of insights arise beyond the conscious mind – we are aware of 5% only! Insight, the ability to see clearly about a complex situation or issue is a critical skill for today’s managers and leaders. At the heart of every insight is intuition – the Aha moment that leads to a breakthrough bringing clarity and wisdom for you.
Complexity, ambiguity, and disruption require deep insights to navigate through uncertainty. We are rewiring our brains by constantly being reliant on historical data and resisting change. True visionaries have the ability to have insights on demand.
Insight, the ability to see clearly about a complex situation or issue is a critical skill for today’s managers and leaders.
What you will learn:
- Discover the science behind having an Aha moment
- Learn why your best ideas are not when you are at your desk
- Balance logical and analytical thinking
- Bring solutions to complex situations
- Learn how to have insights on demand
- Rewire your brain for mental clarity and flexibility
Master your mind for high performance.
In environments of complexity, increasing ambiguity with too much or too little information, our brain literally changes, reducing connections between neurons leading to a decrease in our ability to make clear decisions and to work effectively, particularly under stressful conditions. Technology and connectivity 24/7 results in short term attention spans for people who are unable to clearly focus and make decisions easily, often blocking access to creativity and innovative thinking. We have natural ability to access multiple levels of intelligence and improve our mind’s performance. This presentation is specifically designed for business leaders and professionals delivering ways to rewire your neural pathways and to re-balance your mind, and de-stress, easily.
What you will learn:
- Improve the quality of relationships in life
- Sustain your energy throughout the day
- Improve the quality of your decision-making, under pressure
- Increase your productivity at work – how to access clear thinking and focused thought – every time!
- Improve decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- Become more mindful of your attention and focus abilities
- Adaptability and resilience to environmental distractions
Jane is a sought after facilitator and speaker. Her client list includes the following sectors:
Education, Media, Arts and Communications, Professional Services, FMCG, Financial Services, Health and Infrastructure, Government, Not for Profit and Professional Services