Award winning Speaker, VIA Australian Master Trainer and Mental toughness partner.
If you are looking for a speaker for a positive impact and a fresh mindset – Jane will deliver.
Jane Wundersitz has delivered to over 35,000 participants and supported over 7,000 people to discover their strengths. She is one of today’s influential voices bringing robust research into positive culture, high-performance teams, engagement, resilience, emotional intelligence and positive leadership to audiences with energy and oomph.
She is a high energy and engaging speaker. Her delightful and positive approach compliments the active learning environment. Participants stay involved throughout the session and self- reflection, interaction and personal application is high. She loves diving into the latest research and creatively crafting and tailoring deliveries and builds opportunities to connect, reflect and share opinions, informing and involving audiences simultaneously.
Jane Wundersitz has 7 years experience as a Keynote and Conference Speaker and 15 prior years’ experience in Learning and Organisational Development and has worked in International, State and Regional Senior roles in Australia and the UK.
Positive culture and resilient – agile teams are the heartbeat of sustainable business success. Essential skills for leaders today include enhanced communication skills, the ability to listen, empathise, tackle tougher conversations with positive intent and forgiveness. She is the Master Trainer for VIA Strengths we know identifying, encouraging and appreciating our own and the strengths of others is gold yet like all strategies it must be embedded and brought to life. Jane has supported groups of up to 250 at a time to discover their strengths blueprint- the energy in the room is brilliant.
Building mental toughness, personal and team self-efficacy are the path to scaling new heights. All leaders irrespective of level need to channel their inner coach instead of the critic, for both self and team growth. Emotional intelligence and being self and socially aware will strengthen psychological safety, support building trusted relationships and enable creativity and innovation to flourish.
Jane is a seasoned national keynote presenter, she is the founder of WunderTraining and has developed over 25 workshops, which are delivered nationally. She happily tailors to meet conference objectives. Her broad experience in topics and extensive client base ensures she has the stories and examples to bring the message to life that is relevant to your conference objectives.
Jane’s Strengths of Curiosity, Fairness, Hope, Social Intelligence, Love of learning, Honesty and Leadership have fuelled her journey.
She holds a diploma in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing, a bachelor’s degree in Visual Arts, which is reflected in her signature style of delivery. Certificate in training and assessment, Positive Psychology and Resilience certificates from Penn University and Leading Positive Change through Appreciative Inquiry- cape western University. She is an Accredited Mental Toughness partner, and is the Australian Master Trainer representing VIA Institute on Character the global hub of Positive Psychology Strengths and also represents ASA Authentic Strengths Advantage offering global leading-edge programs in Strengths for Resilience and Strengths-based coaching.
Jane offers clients the option to tailor keynote presentation’s to fit with conference objectives.
She also delivers conference-high interactive workshops for an extended delivery and has support materials for up to 250 participants at tables.
• ‘Building on our Strengths: collaborate, innovate and think BIG’ Intralock Towards 2020 National Conference Brisbane
• ‘Building on our Strengths’: AFL SportsReady National Conference – Melbourne
• ‘P.O.P people on purpose’ : Seventeen X Sustainable Development Goals – Adelaide
• ‘Collaborate Innovate and Think Big’ : AMP Capital Conference – Brisbane
• ‘Leading a Well team’ Dusk Leadership Team Conference – Sydney
• ‘Strong Teams- Positive Leadership’: Operations Managers National conference Human Service – Canberra
• ‘Live Life Forward: happiness and wellbeing’ : All of Staff annual conference Werribee Primary School – Melbourne
• ‘The Positive Leader’ Flight Centre Go MAD High Fliers Program – Sydney
• ‘Strong Team : Positive Leader’: Queensland Academy for Science, Maths & Technology Leadership Conference – Brisbane
•’Live Life Forward: happiness and wellbeing’ Disrupt Modere SRC Conference: Perth 1000 participants
• ‘SRC Positive Leadership MasterClass’: Pre-conference workshop 5hrs 250 participants interactive workshop at tables
• ‘Mental Toughness’ National SafeWork South Australia Event : Adelaide
• ‘The Power of a Positive Team’ API Australian Property Institute Conference: Adelaide
• ‘Emotional Intelligence; The key to being an Amazing EA’ Executive Assistants Leadership MasterClass
conference: First Keynote speaker of 2-day conference – Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth
• ‘Harnessing Strengths: the path to energy and engagement’ Qantas Aspire Women in Leadership Conference:
• ‘Positively Charged and Resilient’ DormaKaba Pacific Conference: Gold Coast
• ‘The Speakers Edge’ The Penguin Club- 70 years in Australia Conference: Adelaide
• ‘Building on our Strengths’ WorkFlow Human Services National Conference: Brisbane
• ‘The new chapter: Values and Vision’ Indigenous & Intensive Services Conference: Canberra
• ‘Building on our Strengths’ L’Oreal: Kerastase National Conference
• ‘Positively Charged and Resilient’ Group Training Australia Conference
• ‘ Live Life Forward : Happiness and Wellbeing’ Lorna Jane: BELIEVE theme Conference
• ‘Productivity with PUNCH’ MedVet National Conference
• ‘Goal 1400: Positively charged and resilient’ ENDIA research National Conference
• ‘Positive Progress’ 100 years of Scouting Australia Conference
• ‘Positive Psychology at work’ PowerHealth Solutions National Networking Conference
• ‘Mastering your Mojo: Goal setting for success’ University of South Australia: Office Professionals Forum
• ‘Live Life Forward : happiness and Wellbeing’ Elders Real Estate Annual State Conference
• ‘The Good Life’ Middleton Securities Annual Customer Evening
• 5th Australian Positive Psychology National Conference 2016:
‘Strengths: the path to engagement and performance’ Jane was invited to deliver her presentation a second time due to popular demand.
•‘Holistic Resilience; for youth’ PESA Positive Education South Australian Conference