Lucy is the former CEO of two not-for-profit organisations and has an impressive track record in communicating tricky subjects for mass appeal, strategic financial management, governance and policy.
Lucy is an energetic conference speaker. Her style is fast-paced and fun, with presentations that are full of learnings to apply to work and life contexts.
Lucy’s areas of expertise are diverse. She speaks on themes which apply broad business issues; leadership; high-performance teams; graduates, entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs for events where delegates are ready to change themselves and the world.
Lucy speaks from experience and from the heart.
• Ariana Huffington’s Thrive
• Boston Consulting Group
• JP Morgan
• Allianz Insurance
• Asia Pacific Libraries and Information
• China Australia Millennial Project
• CommBank, ANZ, Wespac, NAB
• Australian Finance Group
• Australian Institute of Sport
• Procurious Big Ideas Summit
• National Library, Canberra
• SheLeads, Women in Real Estate
• Wired for Wonder
• St Vincents Private Hospital
• Sydney Adventist Hospital
• Kambala, Queenwood, Roseville
• UNSW, UTS, Notre Dame
• Women on Boards
• Australia Council for the Arts
• New Horizons Disability Services
• Adelaide Fringe Festival 2019
• Business Blueprint