Niti is an award-winning coach, freelance general counsel, DEI consultant, facilitator and speaker with a passion for authentic and inclusive leadership. She advocates for a range of issues including gender and racial equity and through Coaching by Niti, helps to empower women who are feeling stuck in their careers to get unstuck by connecting them to their inner compass, having made a similar transition from a 20 year career in corporate law to solopreneurship. She is also an executive coach with Grace Papers and Coaching Advocates, helping individuals manage a range of career-related challenges as well as parental leave related workplace transitions.
Niti is a certified Master NLP Practitioner and Enneagram Coach, DEI Practitioner on the NASA Astrophysics IDEA practitioner database, legal adviser, mentor and consultant with The Creative Co-operative, an angel investor at Nobody Studios, a founding member and DEI Ambassador at Human Leaders, a mentor at Future Women, a Peer Support Companion and Workplace Advisory Group member at The Pink Elephants Support Network, Community Partner at White Ribbon (Australia) and mum of two. She is also a co-author of the book Women Leading the Way and in early 2024, will be launching her signature program The Awakening of the Unintentional Woman.
Niti was recognised as a LinkedIn Top Voice (Gender Equity) in 2022, Coach of the Year (Silver) and Emerging Leader (Gold) at the Women Changing the World Awards 2023, Future Women Mentor of the Year (2023) and Social Changemaker of the Year – Gender at the Stevie Awards 2023. She was also a finalist in the Coach of the Year category at the AusMumpreneur Awards 2023.
She speaks about a range of topics including:
- The importance of embedding intersectional DEI into the very fabric of an organisation
- Why workplaces need to wake up to the changing dynamics of parenthood
- Making the unspoken spoken: Why we need to discuss pregnancy loss
- Passion at Work: The missing piece
- Why Colour Matters
- Why we should be asking our kids “Who do you want to be”
- Getting unstuck from unfulfilling careers
- Future Women Conferences (2019 and 2023)
- Women Changing the World Conference 2023
- Department of Planning and Environment IWD2023 Event
- Lendi’s IWD2023 Event
- WingWomenTribe CrossRoads Event 2023
- LinkedIn Rocks Conference 2023
- Association of Corporate Counsel Conference 2022
- Women Leading the Way Book Launch 2023
- Facilitator for Future Women, Australian Institute of Health and Safety, Human Leaders, Speak Out Revolution