Ramya is the Founder of Empetus by Ramya. With over 10 years of professional expertise in banking and finance, executive search and talent development, representing global MNCs,
Ramya has strong expertise in executive talent mapping, hiring mid to senior-level professionals and working with business leaders in placing niche talent.
Ramya has worked with Fortune 500 companies like Kelly Services and Lee Hecht Harrison, representing brand leaders like ExxonMobil, Bosch and Proctor & Gamble.
Ramya is an experienced career strategist, speaker and regularly shares her knowledge and expertise in video posts on her LinkedIn page.
– Building a Powerful Personal Brand for Professionals
– Adopting a career success mindset
– Mindset and mindfulness during a career transition
– Future of Work: Moving towards being consciously unbiased
– Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
– Positive psychology for leaders
– Owning your voice as a Woman of Colour
-Kaplan Business School Melbourne Campus Dec 2019 2 days in person: Cultural and Emotional Intelligence, Recruitment Strategies
-Heartship by Mila DeChant June 2020 Panel Speaker Virtual, Global focus(North America,Australia) Dismantling systemic racism and discrimination
-SpeedClub India June 2020 Emotional Intelligence
-Interviewed for a Live Show on Youtube The Living Room with Shivon Gunalan, June 2020 Women & Career Transition