Hello! My name is Susan Weser.
I am a public speaking coach and presentation skills trainer, and founder of Speaking2Win, based in Melbourne, Australia.
When you have the ability to speak calmly, confidently and eloquently in public, your whole world changes and new opportunities abound both in your personal life and your professional life.
I love to help others put their best foot forward when they are in the public speaking spotlight, empowering them with the confidence and skills to shine in all their speaking endeavours.
Education wise, I hold a Bachelor of Science, Graduate Diploma in Computing and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
The keynote topics on which I speak are:
– CALM – How to overcome public speaking nerves
– CONFIDENT – How to be a poised and unstoppable public speaker
– COMPELLING – How to create an engaging presentation
– CHARISMATIC – How to deliver your presentation with panache!
– QUIET YET FORMIDABLE! – How introverts can shine in the speaking spotlight
I have facilitated public workshops and delivered keynotes and corporate presentations on a wide variety of topics including health and wellness, personal productivity, e-mail productivity, self-empowerment and public speaking confidence.