“It only takes one voice, at the right pitch, to start an avalanche.” – Dianna Hardy
The stories we tell today become the history of what future generations learn. And this history should be the story of all of us.
We invite you to join the inaugural Diverse Storytelling Slam, hosted by Keynoteworthy to honour both diversity and the human experience.
Inspired by The Moth Radio, this storytelling event will showcase a diverse line-up of speakers who will share their personal stories on the theme of belonging.
Prepare for a night of joy, laughs and cries. There will be drinks, canapés and friendship.
- Marlee Silva, Podcaster and Founder of Tiddas4Tiddas
- Dai Le, Councillor, Culturalpreneur & Founder
- Raymond Tang, TED Speaker & IT Manager, Westpac
- Rinku Razdan, Founder & CEO, Connections Australia
- Elisa Choy, Data Whisperer & Principal, Strategic Data Central
- Sam Adams Nye, Head of Partnerships & Growth, Humanitix
- 6.00 – Arrival, drinks & canapes
- 6.30 – Welcome to Country
- 7.00 – Diverse Storytelling
- 8.00 – Networking
Details of the event
Date: Tuesday 1 October 2019
Time: 6.00 -9.00pm
Cost: Free (limited tickets available)
To register, head over to Humanitix: https://events.humanitix.com.au/belong-by-keynoteworthy
For any sponsorship or general enquiries, please contact Catherine Ngo, email@example.com