If you’re also on a mission to see more diverse speakers on stage, there are a few ways you can get involved.
At Keynoteworthy, we love working with brands and people who share our passion for creating opportunities and community. If you share our passion to amplify underestimated voices, we’re keen to chat with you about crafting a partnership that can deliver great results for your brand and our community.
Partnering with Keynoteworthy means that you’ll:
- Strengthen your brand’s position by including you in our global marketing activities
- Enjoy a partnership that helps deliver commercial returns in line with your objectives
- Encourage a relationship with your brand and our strong community
- Compliment your existing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives
- Let’s work together to help more underestimated speakers thrive. If you’re interested in becoming a partner, an event sponsor or creating a strategic alliance, let’s have a chat and start working together soon.
As an example, the ways you can make a difference are through:
Partnerships and collaborations
- Advertising through our digital channels
- Event sponsorship including brand association, activation, and gifting
- Editorial, or product features
Mentoring emerging speakers
Keynoteworthy offers events and workshops focused on developing speakers. We’re always on the lookout for experienced speakers and mentors looking to make a difference. If you’re interested in sharing your experience and coaching others, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to get more involved with the Keynoteworthy community? We’re on the lookout for volunteers to help with events. Do you have a special skill you’d like to contribute? Let us know.
Enquire about being a partner
Are you the type of leader who’s ready to amplify others to reach greater heights? Then you just may be who we’re looking for. Fill out the form today and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Reach out to see how you can get involved.
Based in Sydney, servicing worldwide.